Thursday, June 23, 2011

lost my best friend

Well today started off quite bad. I woke up with a massive tension headache at 4am. Got up at 5:30am and felt nausea pretty much all freakin day. Normally i don't go onto Facebook, but i did. Lovely to find out from facebook that my BFF doesn't care about how i felt about her dating my ex. I know i don care about him at all, why would i. Its the fact a few months ago i asked why she was hanging out with him. Sine when i was dating him she thought he was ugly....like he magically got cute or something. Anyway she basically lied to my face twice that she wasn't talking to him. You should care about how your best friend feels, when that was my ex. I'm just mad she hid it and lied, also she probably told my other friend not to say anything too. Were not friends anymore, and I'm fine with that. I'm tired of dealing with it. Girl code ex's arnt off limits but realize is a touchy subject and you think friendship would come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment