Thursday, November 17, 2011

Working Today

I'm very bored. Actually earlier i was soo tired, but now I'm okay. I wish i could just go home, and go to sleep. It would be nice, but my bed is always freezing. Anyways, I'm probably going to make some chicken nuggets after this blog, even though there not healthy. Better than not eating anything. I have seen the New blackberry bold 9930, and its really nice and sleek. I'm kind of mad its so much money, because there is better phones out there. I'm just a blackberry fan so I'm happy they finally made their first thin phone. Also, its nice touch screen plus keyboard so that's cool. I would so love to get it, BUT you know their next one released is going to be way better, since the first ones are always trial runs in a way to see if people like and buy them. I'm wanting them to make a white one, black gets really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment