Sunday, October 23, 2011

NYC or Las Vegas?!

I am so confused! Its been a dream to live in NYC somewhere. I grew up in Orange County, CA and i love the vibe of city life. I haven't been to NYC, but have been to other smaller cities and loved them. I have at least another year to decide where i would like to live. Of course my husband has to agree. I also love Las Vegas and i would probably want to be a performer there, or a cage dancer at Cesar's palace, since dancers might be taken better care of. I don't know which on would be better. I don't want to get bored of the town, which NYC you wont but Las Vegas maybe. My family is all in California, so it a hard thing to think about. Any opinions would help!! I love the heat, but think that snow is beautiful to see. I'm only turning 20 this year but when my husband gets out of the military who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment