Thursday, October 6, 2011

Living Pay Check to Pay Check

I hate not being able to go do things, or just not having to worry about money! Literally last night i didn't get to sleep till 1am because i was thinking about money, and how we cant do anything till the 15th. I mean its not like i go spend my money shopping or even out to eat. These past 5 months i have been saving, but every month something happens. Then there goes almost my whole pay check. I hate looking at my account being down to twenty dollars every month, sometimes lower! Hard times, hopefully they will pass really soon. Tax season is coming up s that will help we had to buy a new car so that will be a big help when taxes come. I will have to give my mother at least 1,000 of it since she has helped us a lot when are old Mazda cx7 totally needed an engine overhaul. Anyways I cant wait till that comes, maybe then we'll b back on our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment