Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Working With a Budget

I think i can start to save now finally, the only big payments i need to worry about is my car, and paying off some of my credit card. I just got back from seeing my family. It was so good to see everyone. I'm back home now, and working today too so all in all i didn't really miss any work besides Monday but that was a holiday so i would have had it off. I'm exited i get paid this Friday! Today i have to get some necessities like hair products, cat food, face cleanser, and maybe a few other things I'm not quite sure. I'm just glad my husband and i get paid the same day. I got a MAC mineralize skin finish natural, and I'm liking it but i think my foundation doesn't do it good. Cant wait till it snows! I missed the first snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment