Sunday, September 25, 2011

Knockoff or Real Louis Vuitton!

I wasn't really sure what to title this, but oh well. I'm one of those girls that likes to change up my purses. I have been looking around on YouTube and just around the web lately. I have always thought the Louis Vuitton speedy purses are cute. I know people today need to have the REAL thing and if others have a fake they get all mad. Idk why just because someone doesn't spend a fortune on a designer purse doesn't mean they should get shit for it. Personally i will be getting the fake  monogram speedy 30,. Ill also have plenty of money left over to shop, eat and all that good stuff. Unlike some people that need the real thing. I can understand if you buy a fake one and claim its real and flaunt it....that's stupid. Buy the real one and not flaunt it that's normal. I personally would tell people if they ask; duh its not real ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment