Friday, September 2, 2011

A joyful Day

Today starts the day before the weekend. This weekend is a three day weekend, but im not sure if i will havae Monday off. Even though Its is Labor Day. My job might change a bit too atleast my hourrs will since keefer isnt ging to be attending Village school anymore. Either way t works for me. Also my mothher in law and her boyfriend are visiting thi weekend. They got in last night. So tonight were going ut to dinner; hopefully Old Chicago since we have never eaten there. We might end up going to shushi though. Anyway saturday we are planning on going to Fort Collins, that should be fun since the town is way bigger and more hings to do down there. They also have this really good burger place called Smash Burger! Other than that are weekend will be showing them around and all that kinda of stuff oyu do when family visits. I booked my Air plane ticket home ttoday too it was like 400 buck since i have to fly out of a smaller air port, but its worth it to see my family. Im just glad today is almost over only an hour and a half till i get off work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment