Friday, September 9, 2011

Shocking Sadness

Well the other day my brother had texted me that are grandpa was going into surgery the next morning to have a triple bypass. Kind of a shocking thing to hear. He has had some problems over the past few years; with his stroke a long time ago. Also semi recently when he was in the hospital for a month, and the problems with his colon idk. Then when he found out he had cancer in his face, which that took a lot out of him. Since you have to get adjusted to the idea of a new face and not feeling confident about yourself and the way you wished you looked again. I know i love my grandpa; since he has been the father figure in my life pretty much forever. Even when i was little, i knew i didn't ever want my real dad to walk me down the isle i wanted it to be him, and he did. Anyways my grandpa came out strong from his heart surgery. Now he will be in recovery; then come hoe and recover for a month or so. You should always love you family now, not later because on day they will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment