Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rainy- Slightly foggy


Today has been quite nice. Waking up to no sun, shinning on your face is lovely. Looking out the window to see fog; eh. Either way its still nicer than being hot. It seems soon that it will start to get colder and snow. Leas are house wont be super hot all the time. I finally got a response to my craiglists ad i had posted. Least we will have extra money. I was thinking i could use about 107.00 of it to replace the steering fluid on my car. Then i would have about 20 left over. Either way I wouldn't really be loosing money. This end of the month pay check is when I can actually start to save since i wont have to use it for anything. I already bought my air plane ticket; so I'm happy about that. Pretty soon i can start to go shopping to get a few things or take my husband to dinner. Small things that now i always am so cheap since we are trying to save everything we have- since we seem to have bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment