Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One More Day

I am happy today; its going by almost fast. Also today i need to ask If i can have Oct 10th Columbus day off work.  I hope i can or that my boss gets back to me soon about it. Since i would like to but the tickets tomorrow. I am really happy i am going to see my family. I will get to hangout with my mom and grandma. I love going on air planes normally I don't go alone, but i feel i can do this by myself. I will have to check a bag, since i have so many products like makeup and shush.I actually get really excited when it gets close to the day I'm leaving and having to back my bags. I need to make sure i have at least two twenty's with me; since i will probably get hungry. I want to bring my word search too; not sure why but i have been loving those lately. I'm having my brothers girlfriend pick me up so I surprise my family. Cause i don't want them knowing the exact dates of when i am visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment