Friday, August 26, 2011

The Purse?

Most girls today carry a purse or a bag. Its whats inside that bag that not many people know. First your mainly looking in your purse, but personally I am curious what is in others bags. I mean you don't just go digging in some girls bag; its quite rude. When I see a really cute bag, sometimes I would just like to see the inside also. To me its interesting to know what others carry, sometimes it'll give me an idea; like hey maybe I will need that one day. Every purse is different though, since some girls carry more make up and others carry totally random things. Also there are purses where the owner doesn't even know what she may have in there. I like to change my bags often, so they are decently clean; besides my wrappers and things. I am one of those girls that like a little organization, i try to find purses where i can throw things in it; to make it messy. That doesn't work out for me since I seem to end up fixing it and placing things in a certain spot. Its something to work on. Also, most girls have a bag in a bag; since the makeup shouldn't just be thrown in there...but you'll never know what the women next to you has in her purse will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment