Sunday, August 28, 2011

What a dumb Day

Quite frankly today was a waste on my day and time. A lazy day since I'm trying to save gas till I get paid next. I'm still sick but my husband got me to go to the gym...I worked out harder than him. So almost every time I looked he wasn't even working out, he would be talking to his friend that is working out. Since i am sick I worked out for about an hour; then go over to him cause I want to go and my nose is runny. He doesn't want to leave. Dude! your not working out. WTF. Whatever then he has the nerve to say you can come back and get me; fuck that! I got pizza and a powerade, also some gas. He can make his own damn dinner. He sometimes doesn't even think; I'm sick and have no one to talk to for a about a year now. He doesn't even realize what I go thru everyday. Since it is hard for me to no talk to anyone besides him. I hate living in this town I cant wait to get my air plane ticket and fly home to visit my family alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment