Monday, August 29, 2011

Where did it Go

I'm not sure why in my life i missed out on a lot of things? I wanted all those friend photos; going to adventurous places. Having fun times and lots of friends. I don't have that and never really fully did. My group of friends kind of slowly separated after sophomore year. I still stayed friends with my bestie. Towards the end of the year we weren't really friends. I had grown closer to another friend; that actually went to the same high school as me. I don't regret my choices; maybe I should have given myself more time to grow and party. In the end i am happy at where i am. Hopefully in the near future I can reconnect and become closer with my step sister Amber and we can become best friends.That's where I'm hoping it goes. Also cant wait to move out of this town, to bullhead city, AZ and be by her my father. Also a lot closer to my parent and family. It will be wonderful when all this will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment