Tuesday, August 23, 2011

stepping across the states

I finally get to go home to visit my family. Also it is good to get out of this boring town and go back home to California and shop. I get to visit my grandparent and parents which i am excited for. I'm very happy that I will see my grandpa, and my brother. I have been debating going home since money is really tight right now, since all the things that have been going on. Now that I have had my job for a few months its helping. This September is the month that i can actually start to save money, which I am happy about so when I go home I will at least have 500 dollars saved up. This month of August thought I would have to use my en of the month paycheck to buy my airplane ticket, which is around 215$ going out of Denver; its way cheaper. I have a lot to look forward to. I would be surprising my family, and that's a good thing. I would love to see my brother and moms faces. It makes me happy just thinking about it. My grandparents would be shock too but in a very good way. We shall see how things will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment