Thursday, August 18, 2011

The next open door

I'm glad i have made you with my best friend, things were a bit weird, but all goo now. In a weird way people seem to need a girl that's a bff and a guy that's going to be able to marry. Either way it like you cant just have one, you have two. Which is good since everyone needs an outlet or freedom to not just be a wife. Besides i love hanging out with her, we have been friends for about 5 years i think...either way She will probably be my child's guardian one day. Anyways, things are going quite well I got a new car, its really cute favorite color too maroon. Hopefully things will start to look up for me. Since May i haven't had the  greatest of luck. Now that i started a new job, hopefully it ll make things easier, money wise. I have even yet to go a a small shopping spree with my money  made working. I have been trying to just get buy. I'm starting to save a lot more, so hopefully i can go shopping soon. I haven't gone since i lived with my mom. Anywho days almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment