Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Windy Days

To day has so far been quite nice. I Just finished watering the flowers. I am also going to wash the hardwood floors. Not something i normally do in my own home; but I'm working and they need washing. Today for me has actually gone by almost fast...I am jut excited for my paycheck tomorrow. I have to start cleaning my house really good since my mother-in law is flying n to visit this Friday. Her house isn't that clean; but i want mine to look way cleaner than hers. It ll be something to keep me busy though. Today is going to by a busy day after i get off work maybe not busy but, ore than most. I get to go home around 5pm then maybe clean up, do laundry, go to the gym, and probably have Mc Donald's for dinner. We don't eat fast food that often, but we really need to go to the market. I just hate when are fridge is empty, but now its are pantry and are fridge, so this grocery trip will last us awhile. I hate that I dont know how to do that extreme couponing thing, since that looks like it save tons of money. We don't have  much money but every time we try to find coupons it doesn't really work out. Its harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment